BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bricks and Playdoh.


I've been waiting for so long to find the answers to all my questions. For example what is true love? when will I have have it? how will I get it? Then the most important question once I find it what do I do with it?

True love must be a mold of some kind, it must shape itself to fit you're every need in another person. I wonder if that's what's so appealing about play-doh, to know that you can take something and make it your very own "thing" just whatever you want it to be. Can you really make love whatever you want it to be though? Or is it just surrounded in play-doh until you reach the hard and stable surface; a brick of which we call "the relationship"?

Molding things and mushy substances seem to be more intriguing then hard grounded surfaces such as brick. The thought of being able to have freedom with what you're doing is always going to be easier and more exciting. The hard part would have to be finding and keeping that excitement once you've found that brick in the core of all the play-doh. If you can do that and keep happiness is that love? Is that a relationship?

0 comments: