BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The little blogger and her family. :)

Okay so like i promised im going to write about the rest of my family. Well i have two sisters both are older then me, the oldest is 27 (Annie) and the other is 24 (Shannon). Annie (the oldest) just got married as of June 27th 2010, she's no longer Anne Marie Smith she is now Anne Marie Capezza. The wedding was great i think we all had a lot of fun planning it AND enjoying the day. My sister Shannon was the maid of honor, she's around 24 weeks pregnant right now and everythings looking good. She had a few problems at first but he's a tough little dude. Victor (her boyfriend) works during the day so i go over there a lot lately to help her AND little Daniel out. Yup that's right he's going to be named after my father and have Victor as his middle name. My father works around the same hours as Vic, which is well basiclly they both come home around six at night i don't really remember who goes in when. Lol, they both have two completely different jobs though. My father works with computers a lot, im not sure exactly what he does but everything has initials. He even brings home work with him sometimes when he couldnt finsih there. Theres always a lot to be done, but everyone always seems to find a way in this house to getsome quality time in front of the tv and watch your typical family shows. Everyone except my two sisters of course they both moved out a while ago. Now it's just my parents me and the pets. We have two cats and two dogs, all the smaller breeds but bigger in size. We love the big little dogs, just because they're all the more to love. I got my cat when i was around 14 i believe i cleverly named her baby she's been the best cat anyone can ask for. The other cats name is miss piggy my sisters picked her out of a litter then a cat we had before gave birth to. They chose the fattest one so they knew it would be the healthiest hence the name miss piggy. Lol, our two dogs are a pomeranian and a pug. The pug i got for my 16th birthday as a bday present from my family, he's the biggest and happiest pug i've ever seen. Last but not least the pomeranian, she's my mommas shes been around for 13 years. She's got the biggest attitude for a little dog, she's never really liked me but i can't hold it against her shes to old. But it's really no wonder why we call her sassy, always barking up a storm for no good reason. Well that's my family two sisters, both parents, two cats and two dogs. I think im going to go see if i can catch some of those typical family shows i was talking about earlier. Ttyl lovelies. :)


Poetically Murderous.

0 comments: