BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shiny and "Hot". (No im not a perv keep reading.)


I'm sorry to all the people who hate twilight, but i really am a fan. I'm not liking the fact that I've been neglecting it because a lot of people i know hate on it. That's def not cool of me, SO I'm just going rant a little bit on my opinions of twilight.

I've never read the books part of me really doesn't want to, i think it might spoil the movie to much for me. I'm one of those people who either hates the movies or the books. I can't love the both, but i can certainly hate them both. Haha, i think it's a really good storyline, but like some of the things when the vampires shine in the sunlight. Yeah that just throws me off, but i guess it wouldn't have a high audience rate if the movie was all at night and dark. So i will continue making fun of the big scary vampires for that.

The werewolves now they're definitely really good with the cgi. As far as the whole "oh I'm to hot so i need to keep my shirt off thing" that throws me off for the movie and books too. I mean really? just because you're a shape shifter you have to be really hot? I don't think so if anything I'd be a little cold all the time shedding those clothes and skin. Trust me I'm all for Taylor Lautner and all those other cute guys havin' their shirts off but sometimes it's just a little to much.

Here is one fact you all need to hear i know most of you twi-hard fans already know it. Bella is a dunce who really does nothing more then be obsessed with two guys. She's a cheater, an idiot for even talking to vampire and werewolves and definitely does not deserve the fictional love of a: "Cgi, really "hot" werewolf", or a "Hey look at me i shine in the sunlight vampire."

Like i said I'm sorry, i still love the story i think it's a great movie all and all. I really must say I've developed a crush on both the leading boys on false pretenses. So enjoy the crushes, the loves, the fights, and the shiny vampires and "hot" werewolves. I'll ttyl lovelies. :)



Poetically Murderous.

0 comments: